| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Castro, Paraná in August is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 84.1mm (3.3in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Castro, Paraná August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Castro, Paraná, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Castro, Paraná:
- Catanduva, Brazil - 419.4 kms (260.6 miles) NNE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) NE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 181.6 kms (112.9 miles) N
- Sao Paulo, Brazil - 371.8 kms (231 miles) ENE
- Santos, Brazil - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) ENE
- Itapeva, Brazil - 146.2 kms (90.9 miles) NE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 102 kms (63.4 miles) SE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) ESE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) S
- Indaial, Brazil - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) SSE
- Florianopolis, Brazil - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) SSE
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) S