| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Castro, Paraná in February is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in February is a little damp. Some 156.2mm (6.1in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 13:14 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Castro, Paraná February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Castro, Paraná, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Castro, Paraná:
- Catanduva, Brazil - 419.4 kms (260.6 miles) NNE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) NE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 181.6 kms (112.9 miles) N
- Sao Paulo, Brazil - 371.8 kms (231 miles) ENE
- Santos, Brazil - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) ENE
- Itapeva, Brazil - 146.2 kms (90.9 miles) NE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 102 kms (63.4 miles) SE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) ESE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) S
- Indaial, Brazil - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) SSE
- Florianopolis, Brazil - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) SSE
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) S