| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Castro, Paraná in July is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 89.8mm (3.5in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Castro, Paraná July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Castro, Paraná, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Castro, Paraná:
- Catanduva, Brazil - 419.4 kms (260.6 miles) NNE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) NE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 181.6 kms (112.9 miles) N
- Sao Paulo, Brazil - 371.8 kms (231 miles) ENE
- Santos, Brazil - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) ENE
- Itapeva, Brazil - 146.2 kms (90.9 miles) NE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 102 kms (63.4 miles) SE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) ESE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) S
- Indaial, Brazil - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) SSE
- Florianopolis, Brazil - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) SSE
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) S