| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Castro, Paraná in March is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in March is very faintly moist. Some 141.8mm (5.6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Castro, Paraná March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Castro, Paraná, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Castro, Paraná:
- Catanduva, Brazil - 419.4 kms (260.6 miles) NNE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) NE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 181.6 kms (112.9 miles) N
- Sao Paulo, Brazil - 371.8 kms (231 miles) ENE
- Santos, Brazil - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) ENE
- Itapeva, Brazil - 146.2 kms (90.9 miles) NE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 102 kms (63.4 miles) SE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) ESE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) S
- Indaial, Brazil - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) SSE
- Florianopolis, Brazil - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) SSE
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) S